Fort Winter Festival
This year at Mission Ridge Winter Park, we will be hosting two Snowmobiling events. Each event has prizes, and anyone can enter.
The Uphill Drag is a drag race up the hill, where you can win a prize from one of our sponsors. There is a prize for each entry class.
Entry fee is $25 per sled, per class.
Entry Classes consist of:
- Stock 600cc
- Improved 600cc
- Stock 700cc
- Improved 700cc
- Stock 800cc
- Improved 800cc
- Stock Over 800cc
- Improved Over 800cc
- Ladies Up to 800cc
- Turbo Class
- Snow Bike Class
* Additional Classes Will Be Added If There Is Enough Interest
- Machines must remain in staging area untill called up to the line
- No Snowmobiling outside designated race/ride out areas
- No Liquor Snow
- Arctic Cat and Yamaha 3cyl 4-Strokes will run in 600cc stock unless Super/Turbo
- Super/Turbo Charged Arctic Cat and Yamaha 3cyl 4-Strokes will run in Turbo Class
- 1100 Turbo Arctic Cats will run in Turbo Class
- Any sled can go up in classes in proper category eg: Stock/Improved
King of the Hill
The King of the Hill is a Drag Race between all classes, winner takes all Cash Prize. The total amount of the prize pool is determined by the number of entries.
Entry fee is $40 per sled.
To Register Your Sled, please visit the Fort Winter Festival Store Here
. Please note, when you check out your order, that you fill out your sled details.