KIDS KAMPUS - LIKE SCHOOL BUT FUN!
Kids Kampus is an introductory Learn-to-Ski or Learn-to-Snowboard program for children Ages 6-12. It provides supervised skiing and snowboarding instruction and a ton of fun on the snow! Children will enjoy 2 full hours of instruction per day including both a morning and afternoon session. Kids Kampus focuses on the skills required for a lifetime of skiing and snowboarding enjoyment including:
- TERRAIN ASSISTED LEARNING - MOTOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT
- SAFETY ON THE SLOPES - CENTERED & MOBILE STANCE
- TURNING WITH THE LEGS - BALANCE & STABILITY
KIDS KAMPUS TIMES: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM AND 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
CHILDREN WILL BE GROUPED ACCORDING TO ABILITY AND AGE IF POSSIBLE
- CHRISTMAS SESSION #1 - DECEMBER 28, 29 & 30, 2018
- SESSION #2 - SATURDAYS - JANUARY 12th, 19th & 26th 2019
- SESSION #3 - SATURDAYS - FEBRUARY 9th, 16th & 23rd, 2019
PROVISIONS WILL BE MADE ONLY IN THE EVENT OF INCLEMENT WEATHER CAUSING MISSION RIDGE TO CLOSE FOR ABOVE DATES
For the skier/snowboarder with their own equipment and lift pass - $140.00 (Pre-Season Special $120.00 Until Oct 31st, 2018)
For the skier/snowboarder with their own equipment but need lift pass. - $190.00 (Pre-Season Special $161.50 Until Oct 31st, 2018)
For the skier/snowboarder needing equipment and lift pass. - SKI / SNOWBOARD $225.00 (Pre-Season Special $191.25 Until Oct 31st, 2018)
(PLUS APPLICABLE TAXES)
To Register, please enter the information below.