Mission Ridge Winter Park Presents:
UPHILL SNOWMOBILE DRAGS - 2019 at Mission Ridge
Saturday March 2, 2019.
King of the Hill
OPEN CLASS WINNER TAKES ALL Cash Prize. The total amount of the prize pool is determined by the number of entries.
Entry fee is $40 per sled. 100% of All Entries to King of the Hill will be paid out to 1st place!
When you register your sled, indicate that you wish to add that sled to the King of the Hill competition.
Uphill Drags hosted at Mission Ridge Winter Park takes place up Buffalo Jump. Cash Prizes Awarded for 1st & 2nd Place in ALL Classes (excluding King of the Hill).
Entry fee is $25 per sled, per class. 50% of entries will be paid out in each class. 75% of payout to 1st Place - 25% of Payout to 2nd Place.
Entry Classes consist of:
- Stock 600cc
- Improved 600cc
- Stock 700cc
- Improved 700cc
- Stock 800cc
- Improved 800cc
- Stock Over 800cc
- Improved Over 800cc
- Ladies Up to 800cc
- Turbo Class
- Snow Bike Class
* Additional Classes Will Be Added If There Is Enough Interest
- NO ON DAY REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Machines must remain in staging area until called up to the line
- No Snowmobiling outside designated race/ride out areas
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE LIQUOR PERMITTED ON PREMISES - Violators will be removed from site and forfeit any remaining race entries.
- NO LIQUOR PERMITTED ON THE SNOW - Only liquor purchased at the event is permitted in the Daylodge and on the patio/decks.
- Arctic Cat and Yamaha 3cyl 4-Strokes will run in 600cc stock unless Super/Turbo
- Super/Turbo Charged Arctic Cat and Yamaha 3cyl 4-Strokes will run in Turbo Class
- 1100 Turbo Arctic Cats will run in Turbo Class
- Any sled can go up in classes in proper category eg: Stock/Improved
- Modified Tracks (Including Studding) fall into Improved classes.
REGISTRATION CLOSES FRIDAY MARCH 1, 2019 @ 8:00 PM