Mission Ridge Winter Park Presents:
UPHILL SNOWMOBILE DRAGS - 2019 at Mission Ridge
Saturday March 2, 2019.
King of the Hill
OPEN CLASS WINNER TAKES ALL Cash Prize. The total amount of the prize pool is determined by the number of entries.
Entry fee is $40 per sled. 100% of All Entries to King of the Hill will be paid out to 1st place!
When you register your sled, indicate that you wish to add that sled to the King of the Hill competition.
Uphill Drags hosted at Mission Ridge Winter Park takes place up Buffalo Jump. Cash Prizes Awarded for 1st & 2nd Place in ALL Classes.
Entry fee is $25 per sled, per class. 50% of entries will be paid out in each class. 75% of payout to 1st Place - 25% of Payout to 2nd Place.
Entry Classes consist of:
- Stock 600cc
- Improved 600cc
- Stock 700cc
- Improved 700cc
- Stock 800cc
- Improved 800cc
- Stock Over 800cc
- Improved Over 800cc
- Ladies Up to 800cc
- Turbo Class
- Snow Bike Class
- NO ON DAY REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
- 4:00-5:00 PM - Rider Check-In
- 6:00 PM - Rider Meeting (beside staging gates)
- 6:30 PM - Races Start
- No snowmobiles permitted on the hill before 4:45PM
- Machines must remain in staging area until called up to the line
- No Snowmobiling outside designated race/ride out areas
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE LIQUOR PERMITTED ON PREMISES - Violators will be removed from site and forfeit any remaining race entries.
- NO LIQUOR PERMITTED ON THE SNOW - Only liquor purchased at the event is permitted in the Daylodge and on the patio/decks.
- REGISTRATION CLOSES THURSDAY FEBRUARY 28, 2019 @ 8:00PM - NO DAY OF REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
* Additional Classes Will Be Added If There Is Enough Interest
- Arctic Cat and Yamaha 3cyl 4-Strokes will run in 600cc stock unless Super/Turbo
- Skidoo Non-Turbo 4 stroke run in 600cc Stock Class
- Super/Turbo Charged Arctic Cat and Yamaha 3cyl 4-Strokes will run in Turbo Class
- 1100 Turbo Arctic Cats will run in Turbo Class
- Any sled can go up in classes in proper category eg: Stock/Improved
- Any sled can run in Turbo Class
- Stock Class - Includes snowmobiles with Muffler or Can ONLY
- Improved Class - Partial to Full Exhaust, Y-Pipe, and Can or any combination of the 3. Improved Class also includes studs/picks, fuel programmer or anything outside a Muffler/Can.
- Modified Tracks (Including Studding) fall into Improved classes.
- SNOWMOBILES WILL NOT BE TECH CHECKED. THIS RACE IS ON YOUR HONOUR AND INTENDED TO BE FUN FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS!
Special Thanks to our Generous Sponsors!
REGISTRATION CLOSES THURSDAY FEBRUARY 28 , 2019 @ 8:00 PM